16 10 13 Agenda
DATE 6 - 8 pm 16th October 2013
LOCATION E305 Research Office, E-Block, Chelsea College of Art and Design, Millbank
Appoint Minute Taker
Item 1: Turning resources into revenue streams
To discuss: Turning resources into revenue streams, The Parade Ground management idea
- See the paragraph half way through Item 1 in the last meeting minutes. "There's discussion about the Parade Ground........"
- Arts Council Bid - Grants for the Arts
Item 2; The Market of Values
To discuss: How are we progressing with The Market of Evaluation, our 'event' for 2015
- Also, Sharon is currently the working group leader for our research on value. Does this make sense with her mat leave coming up?
- Kuba will present his project Virtual Economic Zone as a potential part of the market
- How are we going to move forward, refresh the theme of value and exchange - Reading groups? Screenings? Further walks? Workshops?
Item 3: How to work/play together: new organizational models
To discuss: Workshop our self-organisation, ways of belonging, and processes
- Are we coming back to the discussion about new orgnization models for Critical Practice, like the cooperative model, and what would it entail? (see the Item 2 from the agenda of our previous meeting)
- How does Marsha's appointement influence working routines of CP, what is the division of duties?
- Shall we organize a specific workshop / meeting devoted just to these issues? There is a growing list of possible foci here.
Item 4; Utopia
To discuss: Discuss do we want to be involved and develop an event around 'Utopia' in 2014, Neil to outline potential
- Do we wish to submit something for Memories of the Future?
Item 5: Critical Practice's online pressence
To discuss: to further our discussion and act upon our desire to augment our Wikification
Item 6: Meeting with Hans Abbing
To discuss: What do we want to talk about?
- Evaluation? How to prepare? How might we best resource him in a low-key way?
To discuss: Marsha to feedback on Josh Y'Barbo's email invite...
return to Main Page