2013 Workshop on Self-Organisation
It's been a while since CP discussed its self-organisation. Where are we at? Is it time for another dedicated session on self-organisation, like the workshops of old? Way back in 2011, 2008 and 2006?
- CP's values: Is now the right time for us to refresh our aims and objectives?
- Form and Content: How will our current focus on'evalutation' inform our self-organisation? Will we more consciously evaluated it, or?
- The Post-Doc: In what ways will Marsha assuming this position and being paid change 'things'? What are CP's expectations of her role? So what does CP expect that Marsha will do for the cluster? How does this compare/contrast with CCW's expectations?
- Self-representation: Who do we think we are? Is there any benefit in us becoming a charity or a community organisation, etc? Marsha to feedback on starting a bank account...
- Strategic Planning
- Working Groups: What working groups are up n running at the mo? Who wants to focus on what?
- Housekeeping: What's the best way to organise correspondence? Do you want to receive notices of what people are doing...or? Is there an interest in wiki gardening?
Return to Meeting Agenda for 16 October, 2013
|10:00 - 11:30||Neil: collective remembering and why we sometimes do the things we do. A legacy of Open Organisations guidlines, our structures and processes|
|11:30 - 13:00||Kuba: diverse economies and economic interdependency as sources of potential inspiration for organizational innovation; four layers cake with icing, iceberg, cooperative values and other models;|
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 - 15:30||?|
|15:30 - 17:00||Marsha: Where do we go from here? Aims and objectives (keying into the earlier discussions) and introducing CP's strategic plan...|
|17:00||Drink and debrief|
You can find images of this event here. Scroll down.