Difference between revisions of "Meeting Agenda 19 May"

From Critical Practice Chelsea
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 22: Line 22:
 
== Item 2:  UPDATE ON STALLS ==
 
== Item 2:  UPDATE ON STALLS ==
 
<blockquote> To discuss: which stalls are confirmed? </blockquote>
 
<blockquote> To discuss: which stalls are confirmed? </blockquote>
 +
 
== Item 3: WORKSHOPS ON SATURDAY==
 
== Item 3: WORKSHOPS ON SATURDAY==
 
<blockquote> To discuss: any other ideas for the workshop?</blockquote>
 
<blockquote> To discuss: any other ideas for the workshop?</blockquote>
 +
 
== Item 4: CURRENCY SYSTEMS ==
 
== Item 4: CURRENCY SYSTEMS ==
 
<blockquote> To discuss: Neil C proposal for Metod and Neil F to work on the currency systems for the market, what is our transaction policy?</blockquote>
 
<blockquote> To discuss: Neil C proposal for Metod and Neil F to work on the currency systems for the market, what is our transaction policy?</blockquote>
 +
 
== Item 5: STUDENTS INVOLVEMENT IN THE MARKET ==
 
== Item 5: STUDENTS INVOLVEMENT IN THE MARKET ==
 
<blockquote> To discuss: How is interior/spatial design cohort involved?</blockquote>
 
<blockquote> To discuss: How is interior/spatial design cohort involved?</blockquote>
 +
 
== Item 6: GAPS IN CURATORIAL SYSTEM ==
 
== Item 6: GAPS IN CURATORIAL SYSTEM ==
 
<blockquote> To discuss: what stalls are missing and how are we going to cover the gaps?</blockquote>
 
<blockquote> To discuss: what stalls are missing and how are we going to cover the gaps?</blockquote>
 +
 
== Item 7: PUBLICITY + PUBLICATION ==
 
== Item 7: PUBLICITY + PUBLICATION ==
<blockquote> Who and how is going to publicize? Amy and Metod to report on the publicity map and the structure + timeline for the publication.</blockquote>
+
<blockquote> Who and how is going to publicize? Metod to introduce Critical Practice's Facebook page and Critical Practice's Twitter account for social media publicity for #TransActing and future events. Amy and Metod to report on the publicity map and the structure + timeline for the publication. </blockquote>
 +
 
 
== Item 8: Any Other Business (AOB) ==
 
== Item 8: Any Other Business (AOB) ==
 
<blockquote> To discuss: BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF CONTENT</blockquote>
 
<blockquote> To discuss: BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF CONTENT</blockquote>

Revision as of 17:19, 19 May 2015

Agenda

DATE Tuesday 19th May 2015
LOCATION Sofa, 5pm till 7pm, Chelsea College of Arts, Millbank

Appoint Chair: Kuba

Appoint Minute Taker: Cinzia

Those present: Kuba, Amy, Nail F., Cinzia, Marsha, Metod, Garry Nash (MA Int. Desgin), Hellen Brewar (MA Int. Desgin)


Item 1: ACTIONS

To discuss: Report on actions from previous meeting

ACTION: Find out from workshops what they are thinking about storage of materials post degree show
... metal fences to protect the materials and stalls from the passing public on the Parade Ground. ACTION: Marsha/Claire to confirm they are still available
ACTION: Wendy and Marsha will meet with Ms Palmer.
Wrapping up existing aspects of the research season: What is outstanding?

Item 2: UPDATE ON STALLS

To discuss: which stalls are confirmed?

Item 3: WORKSHOPS ON SATURDAY

To discuss: any other ideas for the workshop?

Item 4: CURRENCY SYSTEMS

To discuss: Neil C proposal for Metod and Neil F to work on the currency systems for the market, what is our transaction policy?

Item 5: STUDENTS INVOLVEMENT IN THE MARKET

To discuss: How is interior/spatial design cohort involved?

Item 6: GAPS IN CURATORIAL SYSTEM

To discuss: what stalls are missing and how are we going to cover the gaps?

Item 7: PUBLICITY + PUBLICATION

Who and how is going to publicize? Metod to introduce Critical Practice's Facebook page and Critical Practice's Twitter account for social media publicity for #TransActing and future events. Amy and Metod to report on the publicity map and the structure + timeline for the publication.

Item 8: Any Other Business (AOB)

To discuss: BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF CONTENT




Here are the meeting Minutes



return to Agendas