From Critical Practice Chelsea
Co-Ordinator - User: Marsha
Return to Main Page
Neil challenges us in our 9th February meeting to frontload some important thinking about the publication:
- Who is it for?
- What are we producing it?
- How will we manage it's printing/distribution, etc.?
Some thoughts by Metod based on current knowledge and previous experience:
- Are we doing Market publication separate to the Market, or alongside it, but publish it afterwards? Parade was separate, but minutes on the 9. Feb and previous discussions suggest alongside the Market.
- Are we producing the publication independent from Chelsea? This will determine how much I will get involved in the publication (this is based on experience).
- Publication's visuals should be tied in with the curatorial pack, press, open call, invitations, market promotion (FB, TW, blog posts, newsletters...) and its material, and market visuals? We need to start thinking about market's visual look and feel now. Should we come up with a design brief together, or do you want me to design a few design concepts and present it to you in due course?